We went to a barbecue fundraiser event thing last week, where we got to eat lots of good meat. They also had a few things to entertain kids, like face painting. Unfortunately, the face painting line was mega long. So we told the kids that we could paint their faces the next day, since we didn't want to wait there for an hour when it was already Eliza's bedtime.
Sabrina wanted a crown with a tulip on one cheek and a butterfly on the other cheek. I think they turned out alright. I probably won't outline the crown with black next time.
This is not meant to be a boudoir photo; it is supposed to be a ferocious tiger who just happens not to be wearing any pants. I was very pleased with how this face paint turned out, especially since we don't have orange face paint. It was Clark's idea to have two teeth beneath the lower lip. I'm not wild about them, but Clark loved it.
Clark decided that they were Princess Jasmine and her tiger, Rajah. They ran around for a couple hours playing so well together that way. Clark was really in character. At one point her hurt himself and I said, "Are you okay, Clark?" He stopped groaning long enough to say, "You mean 'Are you okay, Rashah?'" I'm sure face-painting will become a more regular thing after how much they enjoyed it.
1 comment:
Great face painting. Sabrina is a lovely princess and Clark is such a fierce tiger. Children bring such joy. Love Opa
Post a Comment