I told my wife she had to wait until we got our tax return to go furniture shopping. Well the wait is finally over. We rented a cargo van for the day so that we could fit everything we wanted from IKEA in one trip. You fill a Mazda5 up really fast when you try to load up Icebergens and Bjorkfists and Tootfasts. The kids thought that playing in the cargo van was the best part of the day, until...
they got a house made out of one of the large boxes! It has a little window on each side (I was worried they would try to crawl through a big window and rip it apart) and a peephole that opens and shuts on their front door. The front door opens upwards so Sabrina said it was like a garage door, which I can't argue with.
They started to color on the outside with their crayons, but mostly they have been coloring on the inside and hiding from kidnappers. I tried going inside briefly and Sabrina and Clark became adultnappers and took me off to Sabrina's room where they fattened me up and ate me.
1 comment:
Cardboard houses are the best! (I had written a comment about homeless people having it so easy, but I couldn't leave if there in good conscience.)
The living room looks great! The grey and the turquoise look fantastic together!
I love reading your blog, P. You are hilarious! Love you guys!
Post a Comment