06 March 2010

Getting Ready to Move

Well, we have finally accepted that our time here is running out fast. We have started to pack some boxes, since I was sure that getting an early start would reduce stress and give us a feeling of control. It actually turned out to unleash a lot of stress I think we were holding inside. Now we are on a roll, though. Look at all those boxes we are already getting packed up. Alright, it isn't much, but it's a start.
We decided (Yogurl more than I) that we want a bigger car, so we are selling Blue Ice (that's our Hyundai's name) and planning on buying a bigger car when we get to Ohio. I like the thought of a Dodge Caravan, but Yogurl wants some sort of Lexus SUV. I'm just kidding. She wants a Rolls Royce.
We put our car on CraigsList on Thursday, got an email on Friday, had a guy come test drive it today and make us an offer. So hopefully we will have this baby sold on Tuesday.
What posting would be complete without Sabrina pictures! We finally accepted that she is growing up and started letting her ride in her stroller without her car seat. She is such a big girl, we even let her sit in a high chair at a restaurant today, though she kept trying to suck on the table. She got upset that I wasn't letting her, so she knocked my water onto my lap when I wasn't looking. Aren't kids the best?

1 comment:

oceanbaby&kickboxer said...

That picture is sooo cute of Sabrina! She is growing up way too fast!:(