While we were up there, my brother took us to a Japanese steakhouse. We had never been to a Teppanyaki place before, and it was super cool. The chef was some white guy, so I was pretty suspicious at first. He also threw a spatula at my face by accident, but once he warmed up for a minute, he was really good. Then in the evening we watched some professional fights. Yogurl wasn't too sure that she wanted to watch them, but then she really got into it.
It probably had something to do with Andrei Arlovski, but that is another story altogether.After we came home, we finally got our powerblocks! I have been waiting for these for what feels like forever. They are dumbbells that adjust by using a selector pin to quickly change the weight. I am so pumped up to have them. I have wanted a set since I was in high school. Next time you see Yogurl, she will probably be ready for Miss Olympia.
No comments:
Post a Comment