23 September 2007

Ready to Ride

Hi all,
It's been quite a while since we updated this. We just wanted to let everyone know that Manburger and I got a motorcycle. No, it's not a Harley. We have a 85' Honda Shadow, 700 cc. It's black and in pretty good condition for being that old. I believe the original owner rode it a total of 100 miles per year. Right now the bike is stored at Manburger's buddy's house until Manburger completes the mandatory Motorcycle Safety Course and earns his license. Don't worry, we will post pictures of it too. Here's a photo of Manburger in his riding gear.
The vest he has on is the standard reflective vest that most Marines wear. I have one too, but mine is yellow. I think he looks pretty sweet in his biker stuff. I can't wait till he's had some road experience and is ready for me to ride along. There's nothing quite like riding on the back of a motorcycle. And don't worry, safety is the utmost concern of ours. Manburger won't be making any stunt jumps or doing street races ;)
On another note, our next goal is to buy a new digital camera. We were really lucky to get the one picture of Manburger before the battery died. Our rechargeable batteries hold a charge for about 30 seconds; that's how old the camera is. So hopefully within the next month, we won't have any excuses not to be taking lots and lots of pictures of our new bike and other things going on in our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What...are you racing for Home Depot? Dork.